Sunday, October 3, 2010

My Little Dude

Jackson is definitely 3 and definitely a boy! And I mean that in the nicest way. He is completely opposite of his sister and I love it. He is is own kid and such a goofball. He will do anything to make us laugh and has a mischievous side to him. We found out a few months ago that he was a "midnight snacker", getting up in the  middle of the night and helping himself to whatever he could find in the pantry. We would wake in the morning to crumbs all over the couch. He is unfairly academically compared to his sister at this age but is much more mechanically inclined and is already much stronger than her physically.
He is a mama's boy but loves daddy time too, wrestling and playing rough. He has grown up so much this past year, mostly when it comes to school. Last year he cried every time I left him at preschool. From his very first day back at school this year, he has been happy when I dropped him off. No tears, just a wave and a smile good bye. His teachers enjoy having him in class, as he would never think to misbehave at school...so far!
My Little Dude makes me laugh everyday and challenges me as a mom. I love him to pieces.



1 comment:

  1. Dude. That kid is a tall drink of water! Crazy how much he's grown in the last year! He is so sweet, too, and has probably the best laugh ever.

    ReplyDelete