Thursday, November 4, 2010

80's Day!

Yesterday was 80's day at Lily's school and I could not resist dressing her up. Jessica and I hit up the thrift store to see what outfits we could come up with. I think Noah and Lil turned out looking pretty darn cute:




Lily also thought it was important to tell her friends that "Mommy knew EXACTLY how to dress me today because she grew up in the 80's". Wow I feel old!!!
Lily also made Noah a card that day that I HAD to take a picture of because it was so sweet! Totally innocent but she does adore him and I think he feels the same. Well, maybe:) I like how she tried to write her name in cursive-fancy!!

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, noah who and what does he do for a living!!!!! is he liked by the family??? will he fit in, boy oh boy didn't think i'd be asking these questions quite so early!!!! ha ha , so darn adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those two! Like. Totally tubular!

    And I'm saving that card forever! I don't think a day goes by when Noah doesn't say how sweet Lily is. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! That is the cutest post ever. Adorable 80's attire and that card.... too sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete